There are many reasons why shaving bikini area is vital. To some, shaving the bikini area makes them feel clean, sexy, neat and ready to flaunt their body at the beach. Other shave to curb bacteria growth, unwanted hair growths, itchiness and enhance their sexual sensation. There are also a myriad of styles that women rely on to shave their bikini areas including the landing strip, Brazilian look, ocean wave, acorn and barely cutting up the edges of the hair.
Most women shaving bikini area to obtain a sexy look prefer to use the landing strip, acron and ocean wave as they emanate femininity and reveal varying degrees of seduction. Whatever the reason or style, it is prudent to use clinically approved and most suitable shaving strategies.
The most popular strategies includes waxing and shaving. Both strategies have their advantages and disadvantages. This article will briefly discuss a few elements related to the thosee strategies . It will also outline the benefits of using dermology hair removal cream for shaving bikini area as opposed to using the other types of shaving creams.
It is advisable to seek professional help to perfectly shave your bikini area. Alternatively, you can follow the discussed guidelines for shaving bikini area without bumps. It is advisable to shave a day prior to you going to the pool or participating in any desired activity.
1. The first step should entail covering the pubic area with an appropriate shaving gel, most preferably to use gels made from natural products.
2. Next, leave the gel on the bikini line for approximately 30 seconds. This step moisturizes your skin thus easing the shaving process. It is very difficult to shave dry hair because of the friction created between the razor and hair.
3. Use a new and sharp razor. Blunt razors are dangerous to use because they can easily cut and bruise you. Moreover, you will be forced to use more force when using a blunt razor. This will affect the overall shaving process because undesired results like presence of bumps will be emanated.
4. It is also advisable to use a flexible shaving mirror. This will enable you to see all the angles of the bikini area.
5. When shaving first move the razor in the direction of hair growth. This will help you to have a closer shave and thus curb in growth and quick re-growth of hair.
6. It is also advisable to stretch your skin using your hands and shave slowly to prevent the presence of bumps.
7. Next, normally wash the bikini area and apply shaving creams. This will soak and soften the hair and skin thereby enabling you to have a gentle and close shave. Dirty hair is difficult to cut.
8. Shave again against the hair grain to obtain a close and smooth shave.
9. In addition, shaving bikini area without irritation will require you to first exfoliate the pubic area. This is done by gently scrubbing the area to be shaved in order to remove dead skin. This is vital as it opens up clogged pores and curbs post shave irritation.
10. Avoid heat or conditions that will make you sweat. This is because sweating triggers itchiness and in growth of hair. You may also opt to rub an ice cube after rinsing the shaved area to curb itchiness and irritation.
Do not use shaving creams that contain dyes, phthalates, acetylsalicylate, and mineral oils as well as parabens or sulfates propylene glycol as they are toxic and can case unbearable harm on the shaved area. Use shaving creams that are appropriate and suit your skin for example dermology hair removal cream.
Therefore, the process is not time consuming, you only need a few minutes and viola you are clean-shaven. As a result, you won’t not suffer from razor cuts and the unbearable pain emanated by the waxing procedure or the myriad side effects such as development of rashes and burns. Moreover, the product exfoliates the skin as well as moisturizing it.
In addition, the product emanates long-lasting results. This is in contrast to the use of other shaving strategies because the hair re-grows within one to two weeks.
Furthermore, the product can be accessed from various corners of the world, is affordable and offered with a myriad of discounts as well as money pay-back guaranteed if you do not get satisfactory results. Therefore, without doubt dermology hair removal cream can efficiently be used for shaving bikini area.